SANKO SANGYO HP handling and management of personal information
SANKO SANGYO Co., Ltd. (the "Company") handles personal information based on the following policies.
1. Compliance with laws and regulations
The company will comply with established laws and related regulations regarding handling personal information used in business.
2. Acquisition of personal information
We will acquire personal information by appropriate and fair means.
3. Use of personal information
The company will use the obtained personal information to the extent necessary for appropriately operating the company's business.
4. Safety management of personal information
We will take necessary measures to prevent leakage, loss, destruction, falsification, or unauthorized access of personal information.
5. Provision to third parties
- ・With the consent of the person
- ・Cases where it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person even it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of a person
- ・Cases where outsourcees provide services within the scope necessary for achieving the purpose of use
6. Disclosure, correction, and deletion of personal information
If a person wishes to disclose, correct, or delete personal information, the company will respond appropriately based on laws and regulations after confirming the person's identity.
7. Development of the internal system
The company provides in-house officers and employees in-house education regarding the handling of personal information.